Meet The Coordinator
The Title IX Coordinator collaborates across campus constituencies to foster a safe, welcoming, and respectful environment for all members of the Dartmouth community. The Title IX Coordinator provides institutional leadership in ensuring the College is in compliance with federal law and state statutes; oversees the centralized review, investigation, and resolution of all complaints related to sexual and gender-based harassment, sexual assault, sexual exploitation, relationship and interpersonal violence, provision of alcohol and/or other drugs for purposes of prohibited conduct, and stalking; and ensures a fair, equitable, and prompt process for all involved. All disclosures or reports of violations of the College's Sexual and Gender Based Misconduct Policy will be directed to the Title IX Coordinator.
Kristi Clemens serves as Dartmouth's Title IX Coordinator and Acting Senior Director, Institutional Diversity and Equity. Her responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Ensuring Dartmouth's compliance with Title IX, VAWA, the Clery Act, and other applicable federal and state mandates concerning sexual and gender-based harassment, sexual assault, sexual exploitation, relationship and interpersonal violence, provision of alcohol and/or other drugs for purposes of prohibited conduct, and stalking;
- Providing institutional leadership to prevent, address, and respond to sexual misconduct;
- Tracking and monitoring incidents of sexual misconduct;
- Overseeing the investigation and resolution of all reports involving students, faculty, staff, vendors, and visitors;
- Coordinating comprehensive training, education and prevention efforts campus-wide; and
- Conducting periodic reviews of campus climate and culture concerning sexual misconduct.